Control 3 Stepper Motors From Your Computers Printer Port!
Ideal For Desktop Machining and Robots! Control Routers, Lathes, Mills,
PCB Drillers, and Engravers! Just About Anything! Kits requires PCB soldering skills
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 Axis Unipolar Chopper control.
- Individual OR simultaneous control of 2/4 Phase Stepper Motors.
- Accepts 5, 6, or 8 wire stepper motors only. 4 wire types are not usable.
- 42VDC maximum input voltage, 12VDC minimum input voltage. 24VDC Minimum Recommended Voltage.
- 3.0 Amps Maximum per Phase, 500ma (.5A) minimum. Each axis adjustable throughout this range.
- 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16 Microstepping.
- Step and Direction Control.
- Idle Current Reduction to 50% when idle for 10 seconds. Can change this time delay.
- Built In Protection Circuit to help against blown chips on stepper motor short or open connections.
- 3.7″ by 6.8″ double sided with top silkscreen and thru plated holes and lead free solder PCB. (RoHS compliant).
- Power On Reset.
- On board voltage regulation for 5-volt logic with 24VDC cooling fan from motor power supply.
- On board connections for home and limit switches with 10K pullup
resistor provided to each. No need for a separate “break out” board.
- Minimum of components to make assembly fast and easy!
- Works with Step and Direction software such as DeskNC, TurboCNC, Mach2, etc
Parallel Port Pinouts are as follows: 2=X dir 3=X step 4=Y dir 5=Y
step 6=Z dir 7=Z step 8=A dir 9=A step 10=Limit 11=A home 12=X home
13=Y home 15=Z home 18-25= Ground All others are not connected